Thursday, May 13, 2010

the best part of me is you.

* the improvements i've made since i started running a few months ago are awesome. i feel awesome and i'm really proud of myself. i get excited about running and it's truly exhilarating plus makes me feel like i'm dying. yay.

* i made some pretty crappy lasagna the other night. i'm being too hard on myself, but lasagna is one of batman's favorites. it's not that bad, just a slight fail. i am sad about it.

* i need to dye my hair again. after i get it cut. it's already pretty much gone from the last time and i strangely really love myself more with the darker hair. we're going darker next time.

* i leave on tuesday for virginia. 12 days! i am not looking forward to it at all. there's a small part of me that's excited for the change of scenery & people. otherwise, i've been blocking it out and not wanting to think about it. i've just been stressed way too much lately because of work and this will be some new stress to add on to it. i just hope that maybe this trip will help me feel better about things and i'll come back fresh.

* in other news, i'm reaching a really great level of comfort, safety, & love here. not that i did not feel comfortable, safe, or loved before; it just gets better & better everyday.

* i learned how to post here via e-mail and/or text. perhaps i will post a little more often now.

1 comment:

  1. HI. I like you with dark hair too, Emo Kid. Um, what else do I comment since we text 3289 times a day? Yay Batman, yay drinking and cooking and BOO running.

    ReplyDelete