Sunday, May 23, 2010

richmond.

being here sucks. that's about the best way i can put it. the work situation is totally unorganized and ridiculous. i don't really need to be here, i'm just extra help and there's nothing to do and it's slow slow slow. no one prepared me in any way and no one down here has any clue what's going on. i'm sad & lonely everyday. i don't know anyone and i don't want to be social. and, obviously, i miss derrick so much. i hate not coming home to him and i hate how quiet it is without him. call me weak, lame, stubborn. i just completely dislike it.

derrick came down friday night until this afternoon. obviously, the highlight of my time here. it was just hard to not be sad. we ate at some good restaurants, went to a local winery for some wine tasting, walked along the canal & the river downtown, ate ice cream.

i just wish working wasn't so horrible and i wish they had things for me to do. i would honestly rather just work every day, super overtime, and never worry about sitting here by myself. luckily, my schedule was adjusted so i'll be coming home one day early.

five days & counting..

1 comment:

  1. Like I said, wake up every morning and think, this is one day closer to the day I'll be leaving. If I get through today, there are only four days left. If I get through today there are only three days left. I did that in Germany, every single minute, I focused on the time passing getting me closer to leaving, not thinking about HOW MUCH time was left. It still will suck but maybe will make things a little more positive.

    <3 Text any time, love. Sorry I've been napping every time you've texted lately. Me very tired.

    ReplyDelete